- Do we really understand what is needed (currently and going forward) and does our stated intent reflect a good answer to fulfilling/exploiting the opportunities and challenges therein?
- Understand the situation, its context, and its implications
- Explore the issues and critical factors within the situation.
- Do all of our planned and scheduled achievements build up to ensure the effective delivery our stated intent?
- Identify solutions to resolve issues and improve the situation
- Establish goals; shared standards of success/achievement
- Agree strategy and plan out steps for its realisation.
- Is actual current practice happening and interacting in a way which gives us confidence in the fulfilment of our planned and scheduled achievements?
- Ensure teamwork: relationships/communication for success
- Manage progress: review metrics and resolve deficiencies.
Please subscribe to access clinic content
Subscription to the Inspirometer Information Service is free of charge and grants you instant access to a wealth of meeting effectiveness resources and guidance. It also provides you with regular updates direct to your mailbox at a frequency of your choosing.
I am happy to consent to the Inspirometer cookies and Terms and Conditions
■ We will not use your information for any other purpose than to keep you informed of developments in meeting effectiveness and the Inspirometer system, and we will not share your information with others.
■ You are able to unsubscribe from this service at any time. Each email you receive from us will contain a link where you can reset your preferences for all future emails, or unsubscribe for the service entirely.
■ We will contact you on a minimum of a quarterly basis to ensure that our service is continuing to meet your needs, to give you a general update on key developments in our service, and to provide you with the option to change your contact preferences
■ We will hold your data on file to enable your access to the Information Service until such time as you unsubscribe from the service
■ All information provided by us is provided in good faith. All information submitted by you is to be provided in good faith.
■ In compliance with the GDPR 2018, you acknowledge that clicking the subscribe button grants us your consent to hold the data you have provided, and to contact you using that data, in the manner described above.