- What specifically am I going to do differently as a result of today?
- What help do I need with this, and how will I get it?
- What will be different if I am successful in this? How will I know I have succeeded?
- How will I check that I am making progress?
- Paired Review – which involves partnering up with someone else in the event and critiquing each others plans to help improve them and make them more robust.
- Display – which requires simple Personal Action Plan templates (based on similar questions to those above) to be completed and placed together on a wall so that they can be reviewed by colleagues, and commented on by means of sticky-notes.
- Plenary Presentation – which requires each person to present their Personal Action Plan to the group, and either get feedback on it, or commended and encouraged within it (depending on how you set up the session).
- Self-monitoring – which involves setting up personal reminders and review points to track individual progress against the plan. Self-monitoring can easily be set up within Inspirometer – click here to see how
Please subscribe to access clinic content
Subscription to the Inspirometer Information Service is free of charge and grants you instant access to a wealth of meeting effectiveness resources and guidance. It also provides you with regular updates direct to your mailbox at a frequency of your choosing.
I am happy to consent to the Inspirometer cookies and Terms and Conditions
■ We will not use your information for any other purpose than to keep you informed of developments in meeting effectiveness and the Inspirometer system, and we will not share your information with others.
■ You are able to unsubscribe from this service at any time. Each email you receive from us will contain a link where you can reset your preferences for all future emails, or unsubscribe for the service entirely.
■ We will contact you on a minimum of a quarterly basis to ensure that our service is continuing to meet your needs, to give you a general update on key developments in our service, and to provide you with the option to change your contact preferences
■ We will hold your data on file to enable your access to the Information Service until such time as you unsubscribe from the service
■ All information provided by us is provided in good faith. All information submitted by you is to be provided in good faith.
■ In compliance with the GDPR 2018, you acknowledge that clicking the subscribe button grants us your consent to hold the data you have provided, and to contact you using that data, in the manner described above.