- The Parking Lot is used only when the topic is clearly not part of the meeting’s (current) purpose and process
- This is confirmed by explicitly checking the point against the written objective for the meeting
- The point is written clearly and unambiguously on the Parking Lot flipchart sheet, and checked for understanding with its initiator
- If it becomes relevant in a later part of the process, it is explicitly included at that point, and ticked of the list if people agree it is fully addressed
- The Parking Lot is always emptied before the end of the meeting and owners or mechanisms identified to progress or act as custodians for each item. (That it is items that have not been already ticked off during the meeting.)
Please subscribe to access clinic content
Subscription to the Inspirometer Information Service is free of charge and grants you instant access to a wealth of meeting effectiveness resources and guidance. It also provides you with regular updates direct to your mailbox at a frequency of your choosing.
I am happy to consent to the Inspirometer cookies and Terms and Conditions
■ We will not use your information for any other purpose than to keep you informed of developments in meeting effectiveness and the Inspirometer system, and we will not share your information with others.
■ You are able to unsubscribe from this service at any time. Each email you receive from us will contain a link where you can reset your preferences for all future emails, or unsubscribe for the service entirely.
■ We will contact you on a minimum of a quarterly basis to ensure that our service is continuing to meet your needs, to give you a general update on key developments in our service, and to provide you with the option to change your contact preferences
■ We will hold your data on file to enable your access to the Information Service until such time as you unsubscribe from the service
■ All information provided by us is provided in good faith. All information submitted by you is to be provided in good faith.
■ In compliance with the GDPR 2018, you acknowledge that clicking the subscribe button grants us your consent to hold the data you have provided, and to contact you using that data, in the manner described above.