- Individual preferences and how to get the best out of people
- How personality differences are entirely normal, and the implications of this for working with teams
- The first dimension is the Introvert/Extrovert scale (though it is important not to confuse this with what people may popularly understand by extroverts and introverts). This describes our need for time by ourselves and/or time with others in order to arrive at a decision we are comfortable with
- The second dimension is the Sensing/iNtuitive scale (but again, please do not confuse this with intuition). This describes the extent to which we look to evidence and experience in arriving at a decision we are comfortable with versus how much we look to possibilities and as yet unrealised potential
- The third dimension is the Thinking/Feeling scale (no real risk of confusion here). This describes the extent to which we employ our head (logic, rationale, hypeotheses etc.) and/or our heart (emotions, feelings, intuition) to arrive at a decision
- And the fourth dimension in the Perceiving/Judging scale, which describes the extent to which we are comfortable with holding things open or arriving quickly at a decision.
Please subscribe to access clinic content
Subscription to the Inspirometer Information Service is free of charge and grants you instant access to a wealth of meeting effectiveness resources and guidance. It also provides you with regular updates direct to your mailbox at a frequency of your choosing.
I am happy to consent to the Inspirometer cookies and Terms and Conditions
■ We will not use your information for any other purpose than to keep you informed of developments in meeting effectiveness and the Inspirometer system, and we will not share your information with others.
■ You are able to unsubscribe from this service at any time. Each email you receive from us will contain a link where you can reset your preferences for all future emails, or unsubscribe for the service entirely.
■ We will contact you on a minimum of a quarterly basis to ensure that our service is continuing to meet your needs, to give you a general update on key developments in our service, and to provide you with the option to change your contact preferences
■ We will hold your data on file to enable your access to the Information Service until such time as you unsubscribe from the service
■ All information provided by us is provided in good faith. All information submitted by you is to be provided in good faith.
■ In compliance with the GDPR 2018, you acknowledge that clicking the subscribe button grants us your consent to hold the data you have provided, and to contact you using that data, in the manner described above.