Each month in 2019 we are looking at a different tool to make your collaborations more inspirational and effective. Each tool is designed to increase participation, and to build better outcomes with greater ownership for making them happen. Each is easy to set-up and use, totally free, and can make a big difference to the feel and engagement of your meetings.
To support this, we have the Linkedin Inspiration@Work community (which we would encourage you to join) and the following programme of short training workshops.
- 5 February 2019 – Better ensuring successful outcomes (Solution Effect Diagram)
- 5 March 2019 – Understanding the situation and its potential (SWOT Analysis)
- 2 April 2019 – Flagging up what is really important (Card sort)
- 14 May 2019 – Ensuring responsibility takes place (Kipling List)
- 4 June 2019 – Developing a collective perspective (Affinity Diagram)
- 2 July 2019 – Building commitment to ambitious targets (Clothesline)
- 6 August 2019 – Prioritising between possible options (Impact Ease Grid)
- 3 September 2019 – Understanding the heart of your team (Hopes & Concerns)
- 1 October 2019 – Understanding and managing motivation (Forcefield Diagram)
- 5 November 2019 – Maximising your impact on success (Matrix Diagram)
- 3 December 2019 – Understanding and using other tools (Inspirometer Toolchest)
Each workshop is 60 minutes long (about 30 mins practice, and then Q&A) and takes place on the first Tuesday of each month between 11.00 am and mid-day. Each one takes place in the virtual environment using a free service called ConceptBoard (please get familiar with using this beforehand)
To book your space on any of the above webinars, please follow this link to EventBrite and then we will send you the joining details shortly before the actual event.
Our hope is that you will make a pledge to yourself to find an excuse to try out each tool of the month and see its potential in the difference it makes to your team and its outcomes.
Track your progress to ensure the efficacy of this strategy.