- Position the flipcharts so you can use them easily – or put them back against the wall so you can bring them out when you need them.
- Give yourself space to move about, to direct people’s attention to the screen without getting in the way, to get to your notes, to move toward and away from participants.
- Arrange the tables and chairs to enable you to get people easily engaged in whatever you have planned for them. Or get rid of the tables altogether.
- Get the bits you need laid out so you can get to them easily, and don’t forget to place the waste-bin somewhere convenient.
- Sort out the temperature, the lighting and the windows as you want them (or at least make sure you will be able to if you need to).
Please subscribe to access clinic content
Subscription to the Inspirometer Information Service is free of charge and grants you instant access to a wealth of meeting effectiveness resources and guidance. It also provides you with regular updates direct to your mailbox at a frequency of your choosing.
I am happy to consent to the Inspirometer cookies and Terms and Conditions
■ We will not use your information for any other purpose than to keep you informed of developments in meeting effectiveness and the Inspirometer system, and we will not share your information with others.
■ You are able to unsubscribe from this service at any time. Each email you receive from us will contain a link where you can reset your preferences for all future emails, or unsubscribe for the service entirely.
■ We will contact you on a minimum of a quarterly basis to ensure that our service is continuing to meet your needs, to give you a general update on key developments in our service, and to provide you with the option to change your contact preferences
■ We will hold your data on file to enable your access to the Information Service until such time as you unsubscribe from the service
■ All information provided by us is provided in good faith. All information submitted by you is to be provided in good faith.
■ In compliance with the GDPR 2018, you acknowledge that clicking the subscribe button grants us your consent to hold the data you have provided, and to contact you using that data, in the manner described above.