The following groundrules are offered as an example for you to adapt or utilise as you wish. For more information, see Guidance on meeting groundrules.
- We will seek to fully understand the other’s point of view before expressing/restating our own
- We will be supportive, considerate and respectful in how we express things – being mindful of our ‘bias’
- We will be honest and (appropriately) ‘authentic’
- We will be supportive of the process, seek progress over perfection and remain engaged at all times
- We will actively value diversity and seek inclusion
- We will be punctual and avoid distractions – if anyone needs a break, we all break together!
- We will seek to provide & learn from feedback
- We will endeavour to enjoy ourselves
Please subscribe to access clinic content
Subscription to the Inspirometer Information Service is free of charge and grants you instant access to a wealth of meeting effectiveness resources and guidance. It also provides you with regular updates direct to your mailbox at a frequency of your choosing.
I am happy to consent to the Inspirometer cookies and Terms and Conditions
■ We will not use your information for any other purpose than to keep you informed of developments in meeting effectiveness and the Inspirometer system, and we will not share your information with others.
■ You are able to unsubscribe from this service at any time. Each email you receive from us will contain a link where you can reset your preferences for all future emails, or unsubscribe for the service entirely.
■ We will contact you on a minimum of a quarterly basis to ensure that our service is continuing to meet your needs, to give you a general update on key developments in our service, and to provide you with the option to change your contact preferences
■ We will hold your data on file to enable your access to the Information Service until such time as you unsubscribe from the service
■ All information provided by us is provided in good faith. All information submitted by you is to be provided in good faith.
■ In compliance with the GDPR 2018, you acknowledge that clicking the subscribe button grants us your consent to hold the data you have provided, and to contact you using that data, in the manner described above.