- It may be in the ‘too difficult’ box – you may not have a good grasp of the potential of web-based meetings for your organisation, and you might argue that it is a picture that is changing all the time
- It may not be seen as high priority, because there is not yet a complete understanding of the levels of waste that accrue through meetings (web-based or otherwise)
- Responsibility for meetings is distributed among all who use them, while the other things that you do have a vision for are likely to be the direct responsibility of yourself or your team
- You may not even have a future vision for physical meetings (for some of the reasons outlined above) and feel that the idea of a vision for web-based meetings in isolation makes no sense
- An increase in the number of meetings where people emerge from them feeling fully confident that they met the objectives of the meeting, and that themselves and all of their colleagues are fully committed to the outcomes?
- A reduction the time wasted by late arrivals at meetings, or people arriving unprepared and not having read the relevant documents; and perhaps therefore, a reduction in the overall time that people spend in meetings?
- A step change increase in the rate of organisational performance improvement, and an increase in the ambition of what is to be achieved in each meeting?
- An increase in people’s enthusiasm for meetings, and their increased satisfaction that their time was used efficiently and that they achieved more (for the organisation) through the meeting than would have been possible working on their own?
- An increase in cross-functional projects and positive inter-team dialogue, and more ambitious organisational targets which people are committed on working on together?
- An increase in the number of practical creative ideas and innovations which emerge out of meetings?
- An increase in the number of actions completed to time, and available as planned for the subsequent meeting?
- An increase in the number of people who feel that they are growing (and being utilised) as fast as they could wish?
Please subscribe to access clinic content
Subscription to the Inspirometer Information Service is free of charge and grants you instant access to a wealth of meeting effectiveness resources and guidance. It also provides you with regular updates direct to your mailbox at a frequency of your choosing.
I am happy to consent to the Inspirometer cookies and Terms and Conditions
■ We will not use your information for any other purpose than to keep you informed of developments in meeting effectiveness and the Inspirometer system, and we will not share your information with others.
■ You are able to unsubscribe from this service at any time. Each email you receive from us will contain a link where you can reset your preferences for all future emails, or unsubscribe for the service entirely.
■ We will contact you on a minimum of a quarterly basis to ensure that our service is continuing to meet your needs, to give you a general update on key developments in our service, and to provide you with the option to change your contact preferences
■ We will hold your data on file to enable your access to the Information Service until such time as you unsubscribe from the service
■ All information provided by us is provided in good faith. All information submitted by you is to be provided in good faith.
■ In compliance with the GDPR 2018, you acknowledge that clicking the subscribe button grants us your consent to hold the data you have provided, and to contact you using that data, in the manner described above.