Understand your meeting time-spend
Outlook already contains all of the information you need to know about your meetings. Our meetings add-in for Outlook analyses that data and provides you a real-time analysis of how you (and your team) spend your meeting time.
It works in the background of Outlook, gathering meeting data from your calendar on a daily basis and presenting an easy to understand picture back to you. All versions of Outlook from Outlook 2007 onwards enable the full functionality of the add-in.
To install the add-in, please follow the following steps carefully:
- Close everything down except this webpage (restart your machine if you have time)
- Click this link, select to ‘run’ the download (this may appear at the bottom of this page, or in your ‘downloads’folder), and follow the instructions
- Open Outlook, and let things settle down before you do anything else – and wait for an Inspirometer email (It sometimes helps to close and reopen Outlook a second time – even if you have the email)
- If you can see the Inspirometer buttons and they work, that is it done
- If the buttons aren’t there, or they don’t work, you may need to do some basic troubleshooting